UW-Green Bay graduates impact generations! Congratulations to the UW-Green Bay alumni selected as Teachers of Distinction in the first round of the Golden Apple Awards selection process. These outstanding teachers make a big impact on the students, parents and community. The teachers of Distinction and soon-to-be announced Golden Apple recipients will be honored at the 2021 Golden Apple Awards ceremony, televised on CW14 on Wednesday, April 21, at 6 p.m. and Fox 11 on Sunday, April 25, at 5 p.m.
- Jessica Bernard, Nicolet Elementary School, Graduated in 2007 with B.S., Major: Elementary Education.
- Chuck Bretl ’88 Algoma Elementary School, Human Development
- Michael Charles ’10 Wilder Elementary School, M.S.L. in Applied Leadership for Teaching and Learning
- Dan Dennis ’98 Leonardo da Vinci School for Gifted Learners, Elementary Education
- Autumn Lensmire ’16, Luxemburg-Casco Primary School, Elementary Education
- April Neuville ’04, Father Allouez Catholic School, Elementary Education
- Rachel Stoddard ’06, Luxemburg-Casco High School, Biology
- Jodi Sullivan ’98, Holy Cross Catholic School, Elementary Education
- Danielle Wied ’13, Sunnyside Elementary School, Elementary Education
Lindsey Hilgemann ’10, Ashwaubenon High School Literacy Team, Graduated in 2010 with a B.A., Major: English, Minor: Secondary Education.
Jayme Shefchik ’06, Bay View Middle School Aquarius Team, Graduated in 2006 with a B.S., Major: Elementary Education, Minor: Psychology.
Mary Swinford, ’00, Bay View Middle School Aquarius Team, Certification in Elementary Education
Karen Kiefer ’97, The Academy Team of N.E.W. School of Innovation, History
Eric Seyler ’04, The Academy Team of N.E.W. School of Innovation, History
Tracy Wiedeman, ’00, Pulaski Community School District Full Online Learning Second Grade Team, Elementary Education.
Ryan Long, ’99, Webster Elementary Fifth-Grade Team, Elementary Education
*Additions or corrections should be sent to the Office of Alumni Relations.