More than 100 walkers raised $4,658 to be shared among four local charities in the Steps to Make a Difference Walk last Saturday, April 11. House of Hope, myTeam Triumph, Kenya Help, and Live54218 will benefit. The total includes a $2000 matching grant from the Giving 2.0 Foundation. The Phoenix Philanthropy Club members organized the […]More...
- UWGB senior artwork now on display at Lawton Gallery
- UWGB admitted students and families welcomed at Lambeau Field
- UWGB Philanthropy Club makes strides with ‘Steps to Make a Difference Walk’
- UWGB Alumnus Simons returns ‘home’ as new Brown County Library Director
- Small but profound: Meredith-Livingston shares the culture of Slovakia