What do you do if a piece of food slides off your plate at a business luncheon? Is alcohol ever acceptable? Is it okay to take home a doggie bag? The answers to these questions could be found at UW-Green Bay Career Services’ Dine Like a Professional event Monday, March 2 at the Weidner Center […]More...
- A lesson in manners and more at Career Services’ etiquette luncheon
- That’s a wrap: Students keep ton of plastic bags out of waste stream
- ‘It’s still a wonderful life’ says Warner
- Double the love: Fondness for UWGB brings alumni back for more
- Photos: Students, grads voice opposition to cuts