‘The Role of Universities in Promoting Citizenship in Their Communities’
A number of UW-Green Bay academic programs will host a faculty forum discussion from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday, March 6, in the Alumni Rooms of the University Union. A guest panelist — Associate Prof. Kimberly Gauderman of the University of New Mexico history faculty — will help address the topic “The Role of Universities in Promoting Citizenship in Their Communities.” The program, free and open to the public, is sponsored by Urban and Regional Studies, Public and Environmental Affairs, Humanistic Studies, and Global Studies.
Panelists will be :
• Kimberly Gauderman, History, University of New Mexico
• Stephen Perkins, Curator of Art, UW-Green Bay
• Ellen Rosewall, Arts Management, UW-Green Bay
• Gabriel Saxton-Ruiz, Spanish, Humanistic Studies, Global Studies, UW-Green Bay
• Hernan Fernandez-Meardi, Spanish and Humanistic Studies, UW-Green Bay