Limited Access to Green Bay Campus Buildings, March 25-26
As we transition to Governor Evers’ Safer-at-Home Order, the Green Bay Campus is allowing quick, limited access for faculty, staff and students to its campus buildings on Wednesday, March 25 and Thursday, March 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This access is to accommodate the picking-up of any items needed through the length of the Governor’s Order (through April 24, 2020).
Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan Campuses are closed. Students and employees should follow the guidelines sent by the Campus CEOs on March 24.
Green Bay Campus students will be allowed access today and tomorrow, but will not be allowed without authority after 2 p.m. March 26, 2020. If a student needs to access a locked area, the ability to do that will be based on the discretion and availability of University Police to facilitate this access.
Access to Campus March 25 & 26, 2020
- Hours: 10 a.m – 2 p.m.
- Access is limited to employees. No children or guest will be allowed in any campus building. Prior approval is not needed March 25 and March 26. Approval will be required after 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 26, 2020;
- Employees will be allowed access to the Green Bay Campus through MAC Hall, Circle Entrance. Employees must park in the Union Parking stalls or at the KEC if no stalls are available. Employees shall not park or stand cars in the Circle Drive between the Union and MAC.
- Check In Procedure
- One table with attendant
- Employee will sign in on attached sheet including time and destination.
- Employee should proceed immediately to destination, retrieve items and leave as quickly as possible through the same point.
- Employees should not leave any building through any other exit except in an emergency.
- Employee will check out providing time of departure.
- Check in station will be equipped with cleaning product and pens.
Mail and Package Pickup
Receiving continues to work on an efficient process to provide mail and deliveries to the University. A process will be publicized soon, however at this point, please do not retrieve mail from receiving until further details are provided.
Marinette, Manitowoc, Sheboygan
Contact your campus CEO for campus-specific instructions sent March 24, 2020.
Access to the Green Bay Campus, after Thursday, March 26 at 2 p.m. will be restricted as buildings will be closed per the Governor’s order.
Watch for further information.