Already distributed to employees but repeated here for the record and your edification, here’s a brief look at some of the features of the new search-and-screen software soon to debut at UW-Green Bay:
• Security, which ensures that applicant data is protected
• Decreased amount of paper use and reduced likelihood that files are misplaced or lost
• Real-time applicant status monitoring with the use of applicant tracking
• Increased chances of attracting quality candidates by providing more online options
• Savings from creating a paperless application process
In addition to the Feb. 8 and 10 overview sessions, HR indicates that search and screen committees and the appropriate administrative support individual will be given an overview of TAM at the launch of each new search and screen.