Level Up with a structured mentoring program for area businesses and professionals
UW-Green Bay is now offering a structured mentor training program for area businesses and professionals, along with implementation training. The program is now enrolling, and classes begin in February 2021. The program is designed for managers, team leaders, HR and talent development directors.
Mentoring is an often underestimated professional growth tool, which benefits both the mentor and the mentee by opening up career possibilities. An established mentoring program can add value to the mentor, mentee and organization in the following ways:
- Providing professional and personal enrichment to maximize skill development, improve performance, and grow potential.
- Enhancing success in any field or level.
- Improving the health of a workforce, enabling team members to react quickly to change, developing, adapting and regenerating over time.
- Promoting the careers of mentor and mentee.
- Growing mentees into advanced roles within a company or organization through succession planning.
- UW-Green Bay is now offering a structured mentor training program for area businesses and professionals, along with implementation training.
Learn more about the program or contact Melissa Betke, program specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-663-7337 or Linda Hornick, program specialist, at email@example.com or 715-504-3351.