Search and Screen Committee named for chancellor search
University of Wisconsin System President Ray Cross and Board of Regents President Andrew S. Petersen have finalized a 13-member Search and Screen Committee to help identify the next chancellor of the University of Wisconsin–Green Bay. The information was released Friday afternoon, Sept. 13, 2019 in a press release.
Serving on the Search and Screen Committee as voting members are:
- Chair: Robert Atwell, Regent
- Vice Chair: Michael Draney, Professor of Biology, UW-Green Bay (faculty)
- Scott Beightol, Regent
- Zoe Betancourt (student)
- Craig Dickman, Managing Director, Titletown Tech (community/alumni member)
- Sgt. Cindy Estrup, Emergency Manager and Special Project Sergeant, UW-Green Bay PoliceDepartment (staff)
- Jenell Holstead, Associate Professor of Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology and Chair ofPsychology (faculty)
- Becky Levzow, Regent
- Karen Walsh, Regent
- Gerald Whitburn, RegentServing as non-voting members are:
- Dana Atwood, Associate Professor of Public and Environmental Affairs, UW-Green Bay, SheboyganCampus
- Daniel Kallgren, Associate Professor of History, UW-Green Bay, Marinette Campus
- Berel Lutsky, Professor of Art, UW-Green Bay, Manitowoc CampusThe committee will consider candidates to replace Chancellor Gary L. Miller, who announced he will step down. Sheryl L. Van Gruensven, vice chancellor for Business and Finance, has agreed to serve as interim chancellor effective Sept. 30, 2019. UW-Green Bay serves more than 8,000 students.