UW-Green Bay sends five to next week’s ‘Posters in the Rotunda’
The seventh annual “Posters in the Rotunda” will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. next Wednesday, May 5, at the Capitol Rotunda in Madison. More than 100 undergraduates from around their state will share their original research with legislators and other state leaders. UW-Green Bay student exhibitors are:
• Rebecca Davenport of Green Bay, Moderating Role of Perceived Health Status on Privacy Concern Factors and Intentions to Transact with High versus Low Trustworthy Health Websites;
• Kristin Nick of Green Bay, Midlife and Older Adults Perceptions of Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia Symptoms;
• Abbie O’Toole of Appleton, UW-Green Bay Phuture Phoenix Pre-College Program;
• Eric J. Struck of Kewaunee, Bioassessment of Mahon Creek Using Fish and Macroinvertebrate Communities; and
• Zachary Taylor of Green Bay, UW-Green Bay Phuture Phoenix Pre-College Program
Learn more about “Posters” day here.