'Top Five' featured in the spotlight this week
The Top 5 “Featured Connection” items up in rotation on the main UW-Green Bay homepage through Thursday (Nov. 19) are:
• An “Alumni Rising” feature on Stacey Nellen Kolze, class of ’98, who traded the props and costumes and backstage work of a technical theatre background for the satisfaction of running a wig shop that caters to recovering cancer patients – Read more.
• Photos from the recent campus reception honoring longtime business and accounting Prof. Karl Zehms; friends and former students raised more than $50,000 to endow a scholarship fund in his name – Read more.
• Snapshots from the Area Research Center’s recent program highlighting historic odds ‘n ends from the University’s “attic,” with vintage photos from UWGB’s first decade – Read more.
• A feature story on freshman Sarah Potts, who got a lesson in poise and polish during her stint on the MTV makeover reality show “Made” – Read more.
• If you haven’t yet seen it, our fine photo gallery on the Nov. 11 reception honoring UW-Green Bay’s military veterans – Read more.