Many of the 2022 Future 15 & Young Professional Awards finalists have UW-Green Bay connections
Current Young Professionals (CYP), a program of the Greater Green Bay Chamber, has announced the finalists for the 2022 Future 15 & Young Professional Awards. CYP program manager Christine Gunderson, along with other Chamber staff, surprised each of the Future 15 recipients and the awards finalists on Thursday, Dec. 9, 2021.
The 2022 Future 15 recipients (UW-Green Bay alumni are bolded):
- Victoria Black, AmeriLux International
- Craig Ford, St. Norbert College
- Brittany Maas, ’19’ (Social Work), Foundations Health & Wholeness
- Rachel Maes, ’19 City of Green Bay
- Marissa Michalkiewicz, ’16, (Business Administration) Outagamie County Recycling & Solid Waste and Giveadaam Ventures, LLC
- Andrew Mulloy ’10 (Elementary Education), St. John the Baptist School – GRACE
- Kelsey Lutzow, Community Living Solutions
- Marcus Perez, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Erin Roethlisberger, Capital Credit Union
- Marc Schaffer, St. Norbert College
- Jamila Seaton, UnitedHealthcare
- Allison Thut, ’11 (Biology), On Broadway, Inc.
- Parker Wolf ’15 (Business Administration), Breakthrough
- Tara Yang, Main Oriental Market
One of the Future 15 recipients will be chosen as the 2022 Young Professional of the Year, presented by KBX Logistics.
The 2022 Young Entrepreneur of the Year, presented by Nicolet National Bank, finalists are:
- Mallory Cornelius, VaryAbility
- Kirsten Masrelian, Milestones Behavioral Pediatrics
- Alex Young, ’12, (Communications), The Bow Tie Group at Keller Williams Green Bay
The 2022 Next Generation Best Place to Work, presented by PAi Retirement Services, finalists are:
- ERC: Counselors & Consultants
- Immel Construction
The 2022 Future 15 & Young Professional Awards, presented by the Donald J. Schneider MBA program at St. Norbert College, is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 24, 2022, at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center.