UW-Green Bay is transitioning from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams extends the capabilities of Skype for Business, bringing together chat, meetings, calling, collaboration, app integration, and file storage into a single interface. This new central hub for teamwork can help streamline the way you get things done, thereby accelerating outcomes.
The trainings take place through Microsoft Teams Live option. No registration is required – just join by clicking this link https://aka.ms/UWGBTeams at one or more of the dates and times below.
Teams 100 will be offered:
- Thursday, July 16 @ 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, August 4 @ 9:00 AM
- Thursday, August 6 @ 11:00 AM
- Monday, August 24 @ 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, August 26 @ 1:00 PM
Teams 200 will be offered:
- Tuesday, July 21 @ 9:00 AM
- Thursday, July 23 @ 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, August 11 @ 9:00 AM
- Thursday, August 13 @ 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, August 25 @ 11:00 AM
- Thursday, August 27 @ 1:00 PM
Feel free to mix and match the trainings as you wish or even take them more than once. Simply click this link at the appropriate time (https://aka.ms/UWGBTeams) to start the training. Once in a training, participants will have a Q&A chat panel available to pose questions to the Microsoft Education training team. Questions will be answered in real-time.
Any questions can be directed to the Help Desk at (920) 465-2309 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to support you during this transition, so please reach out!