Emergency funding now extends to students enrolled in summer courses

Students enrolled in a summer course can now receive emergency funding. To meet the minimum requirements for any emergency funding, students must be enrolled at UW-Green Bay as a degree-seeking, full-time or part-time undergraduate or graduate student for the Spring or Summer 2020 Semester. The student must also be experiencing unexpected financial hardship. See more about the grant and how students can quickly apply.