University ID Services will be going through a Transact (formerly Blackboard) upgrade Thursday, June 24 & Friday, June 25. Services will be modified as indicated below.
- Pass Points deposits cannot be completed at the University Ticketing & Information Center (UTIC) or General Access PHIL machine.
- The Online Card Office website will be down.
- Credit cards cannot be used as payment. This includes the UTIC, URec, Outdoor Adventure, Bursar (for University Police citations) and Dining Services registers. All registers will be in an offline mode and can accept cash or Pass Points as payment.
- The mobile ordering app will be down. All Coffeehouse orders will need to be placed in person. Mondos subs & sandwich orders can be placed in person or over the phone (to be paid for when picked up). Pass Points, FAST Points or Dining Points can be used and Dining Services will accept cash payments on these two days.
- Only cash can be used in the campus vending machines.
- The copy machines, printing stations, Phoenix Bookstore and off-campus merchant locations will not be able to accept Pass Points.
- The University Ticketing & Information Center will not be able to print ID cards.
Please plan accordingly and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.