An audience of 4,500 joined several hundred faculty, staff, dignitaries and proud family and friends in celebrating the achievements of the spring 2016 graduating class at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay on Saturday afternoon (May 14). About 953 students were eligible to participate in the program at the Kress Events Center. Chancellor Gary L. Miller presided over commencement, the 93rd in the institution’s 50-year history.
Click to advance slideshow or view the album on Flickr.
– Photos by Dan Moore, Marketing and University Communication
Other 2016 May Commencement Posts
- Founding UW-Green Bay Soccer Coach, Council of Trustees President and Retired Business Executive Lou LeCalsey Receives Honorary Degree at Spring Commencement – May 14, 2016
- Rwandan Native, UW-Green Bay Graduate Student Reminds Fellow Students to ‘Leave No Stone Unturned’ – May 14, 2016
- ‘Special Coincidence’ has Laona, Wis. Mother and Daughter Both Earning Degrees on Same Day – May 14, 2016
- Triple Major Named Outstanding University of Wisconsin–Green Bay Student for 2015-2016 – May 14, 2016
- ‘Hats off’ to these creative grad caps – May 14, 2016
- Facts and figures: UW-Green Bay’s record graduating class, May 2016 – May 13, 2016
- Largest. Class. Ever. – May 12, 2016