Research on UWGB natural areas or the Arboretum? Permit required

The Cofrin Center for Biodiversity would like to inform all researchers using the University Natural Areas and Arboretum about a new protocol to help track and summarize research and land management activities. They are requesting that anyone planning to conduct research on any University property complete an online permit application form. The information requested will allow the Center to track and archive activities on our lands, as well as build a database that will be available to future researchers and land managers. This research permit applies to individual and group projects by faculty, staff, or students. Please follow the link below to the online research permit form located on the Cofrin Center for Biodiversity website. Please contact Arboretum Project Coordinator Josh Martinez for further information. research permit form