Office closures and building access during Holiday Break and January Interim
It is permissible for UW-Green Bay offices to close Dec. 28-30. Please see the HR Connect and Phoenix Forward website for specific details. In addition, all offices and personnel able to move to fully remote operations from Monday, Dec. 28 through Jan. 22, are encouraged to do so, giving operations staff time to sanitize and prepare for the spring semester.
Green Bay Campus
Between the dates of Dec. 28, 2020 and Jan. 24, 2021, Green Bay Campus buildings will be open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days per week. Employees and students who need access to University facilities during the Winter Break should obtain access during those times. The University Union, Residence Life Community Center and Kress Event Center will also post hours of operation and access during this period. Beginning Jan. 25, 2021, general building access will be 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
Manitowoc campus buildings are open Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m January 4 through 22, 2021.
- Monday, December 21 – Wednesday, December 23, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 24 – Sunday, January 3, Campus Closed
- Monday, January 4 – Friday, January 22, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Exception: Campus Closed, Monday, January 18 – holiday)
- Tuesday, December 22 – Sunday, January 10, Closed
- Monday, January 11 – Thursday, January 14, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, January 15 – Monday, January 18, Closed
- Tuesday, January 19 – Friday, January 22, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 23 – Sunday, January 24, Closed
- December 11(1pm) – January 3, Pool Closed
- Building Hours December 12-December 31 (for classes only)
- Tuesday, 5:45-9 a.m.
- Thursday, 7:45-9 a.m.
- Saturday, 6:45-8 a.m.
- Beginning January 4, pool & building hours will resume
- Monday-Friday, 5 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Saturday, 6-10 a.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m-2 p.m.
Theatre & Fine Arts Building: CLOSED
|All buildings will be unlocked January 4 through 22, Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|