Here’s Cultural Cuisine itinerary for 2009-10
Our friends over at the University Union ask you to mark your calendars for the following Cultural Cuisine events:
• Sept. 10, Hawaiian Luau (with Hawaiian music and dancers), 6 to 8 p.m.
• Oct. 23, Mexican Luncheon (with guest speaker Steve Kimball), noon-1 p.m.
• Dec. 10, Holiday Luncheon (festive food; music by students/faculty), noon
• Feb. 12, 2010, Chinese (with guest speaker Robert Wenger), noon
• April 15, Italian (more details TBA)
Tickets are on sale now for the Hawaiian Luau the evening of Sept. 10, through the University Ticketing Center. Seating is limited. Bring your fellow co-workers, students, friends and family members. Check out the link for the Hawaiian menu and price.