Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan Holiday Break changes and office hours
Please note changes to office and building hours at UW-Green Bay’s Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan Campuses during holiday break:
All additional campus libraries will be closed Dec. 22, 2020 through Jan. 10, 2021. See full hours.
Manitowoc Campus is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Faculty, staff and students will not have access to the first floor Hillside building from Dec. 22, 2020 through Jan. 4, 2021 due to floor being replaced. Student Services staff will be available 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The main line at the Manitowoc campus is 920-683-4700.
Sheboygan Campus is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Welcome Desk/Student Services staff will be available 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The main line at the Sheboygan campus is 920-459-6633.
- Monday, December 21 – Wednesday, December 23, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 24 – Sunday, January 3, Campus Closed
- Monday, January 4 – Friday, January 22, 7am-4:30pm (Campus Closed, Monday, January 18 – holiday)
- Monday, January 25 – Classes Resume
- December 11 (1 p.m.) – Jan. 3, Pool Closed
- December 12 – Santa Speedo 5k
- Building Hours December 12-December 31 (for classes only)
- Tuesday, 5:45-9am
- Thursday, 7:45-9am
- Saturday, 6:45-8am
- During the pool closure, land classes will still be on schedule
- Tuesday & Thursday, Yoga @ 6am
- Tuesday, Chair Yoga @ 8am
- Thursday, Chair Strength @ 8am
- Saturday, Yoga @ 7am
- January 1 – Pool Polar Plunge
- Beginning January 4, 2021, pool & building hours will resume
- Monday-Friday, 5am-7pm
- Saturday, 6-10am
- Sunday, 10am-2pm
Theatre & Fine Arts Building: