Call for nominations: Student Commencement Speaker
The deadline is Friday, Oct. 15, 2021 to nominate student speakers for Fall/Winter Commencement 2021. One student will be selected for each of the two ceremonies, representing one of the Colleges participating in that particular Ceremony:
Morning Ceremony – 9:30 a.m.
- College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- College of Health, Education & Social Welfare
- All Associate’s Degrees from all four campuses
Afternoon Ceremony – 2 p.m.
- Austin E. Cofrin School of Business
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology
Please nominate one or more students for this honor. Nominees must be graduating in December 2021 or January 2022. Please send your nominations to Katie Lesperance, via e-mail (email@example.com) and include the following information:
1. Student’s Name
2. Student’s Major(s)/Minor(s)
3. Cumulative GPA
4. Postgraduate Plans
5. Brief Description of Student’s Accomplishments
6. Other Reasons Why This Student Should be Recognized
7. The Names of All Faculty Who Support This Nomination
This is the minimum amount of information required to nominate a student. Please feel free to provide as much additional information as you would like to support your nomination(s).