Summer 2017 campus parking lot and road repairs
Summer 2017 campus parking lot and road repair work begins today (June 26). Due to a mild winter, a smaller amount of repairs are needed than past years. The schedule below is tentative and weather dependent.
- June 26, 27, 28 – Weidner Center Administrative Office Parking lot and front canopy
- June 29, 30; July 3, 5-7 – Kress Events Center Lot, Union Visitor Lot, Wood/University Union/Theatre Hall Dock and Instructional Services/Lab Science Dock
- July 10-14 – East Housing Lot, Apartment Parking Lots and Residence Life Community Center Court
- July 17-21 – Residence Life Courts (Downham, Thompson, Schaefer and Lenfesty)
- July 24-28 – Shorewood Golf Course, Cofrin Main Entrance Circle and Lambeau Cottage Driveway
- July 31-Aug 4 (or as filler throughout the summer) – Weidner Center B, C and D lots, depending on shows and space.
Additional closures, dependent on scheduling outside contractors, may be needed for road repairs on Lab Sciences Drive, Main Entrance Drive and the back parking area of the Kress Events Center. Parking lots with pylons, ropes and barricades blocking access are closed and it will be necessary to park in an alternative parking lot. Facilities Management and the Parking Office thank you for your flexibility during the construction season.