Bellin Run is virtual; Your corporate captain has updates
A few updates with the upcoming Bellin Run:
- The Bellin Run will be a virtual event from June 12 – 21, 2021.
- There is still time to register! More information here.
- Packet Information:
- If you signed up by May 15th and chose to have your packet delivered to the Green Bay Main Campus, it will be available to pick-up before the run at the HR Office, located in the Cofrin Library, 7th floor, room 710. (We will email you when it is ready.)
- If you chose to have your packet delivered to your home, you will receive notice of when they intend to ship to the email you provided at registration.
Items to Note:
- 10K Training Guide
- Bellin Run Virtual Event FAQs
- Submit results manually or download the timing app, RTRT.mefor results to be automatically submitted.
- Group Photo! Unfortunately, with a virtual event, we are unable to get a group photo. Please email a photo of you on your run or pre/post-run with your bib to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 21st, 2021.
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Corporate Team Captain, Kaitlyn O’Claire, email@example.com, 715-735-4331.