Award program kicks off Student Employee Appreciation Week
Beginning with Monday’s Student Employee of the Year program in the University Union, a variety of events are being held to celebrate students who work while attending college. Free stuff for student employees only, please!
• Monday, April 13 — Free Coffee to the first 50 student employees at the MAC Cart. The Student Employee of the Year Ceremony started at 2 p.m. in Phoenix B
• Tuesday, April 14 — Free Ice Cream from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Leona Cloud Commons
• Wednesday, April 15 — Win prizes at the Lollipop Pull Game from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Leona Cloud Commons
• Thursday, April 16 — Build Your Own Snack Mix from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m in the Leona Cloud Commons
• Friday, April 17 — Free Popcorn all day (for student employees) in the Phoenix Club
*** *** *** ***
Ideas for thanking students, list of nominees
In the spirit of Student Employee Appreciation Week, offices are encouraged to take part in activities but also to hold their own appreciation activity/event for student employees.
For fun, easy, and inexpensive ideas
You can read about the nominees and follow the week’s activities