Institute for Women’s Leadership opportunity for UW-Green Bay employees
The UW-Green Bay Women’s Leadership Network Employee Resource Group (ERG) is excited to announce an exciting partnership with the Institute for Women’s Leadership that will provide countless opportunities for inspiration, connection and education for all interested UW-Green Bay employees as we build the women’s leadership pipeline at the University and across Northeast Wisconsin.
In its second year, the Institute is building great momentum as the resource for women’s leadership development in our region. The Institute’s offerings are flexible, allowing busy leaders at all levels the option of attending regularly, sporadically or as often as they need to meet individual networking and educational needs. Additionally, managers and supervisors are finding the Institute’s offerings of value in meeting team members’ professional development goals.
In accordance with the Educational Assistance Policy, the Institute for Women’s Leadership events may be considered job-related professional development and paid by the department or institution. UW-Green Bay has agreed to fund attendance at the following Institute events as a professional development opportunity for all UW-Green Bay employees:
- Attendance to Caffeinated Conversations networking events held monthly at coffee shops across the region. Starting in January 2023, Conversations will be available in-person and virtually.
- LinkedIn Private Discussion group (for all Institute members)
- Attendance at Stories from Experience events held 6 x per year
- Facilitated Institute book club – coming in 2023
The UW-Green Bay Women’s Leadership ERG will also have some ERG-specific events. Watch for a fall meeting where we’ll reintroduce UWGB’s Women’s Leadership Network ERG and share plans for the upcoming year.
Please discuss with your supervisor if this professional development opportunity would be valuable for your role. Then, follow the below steps to register for programming:
- Identify the event(s) you wish to attend and select Non-Member to register.
- Use your UW-Green Bay email address and code UWGBIWL at checkout
- Enjoy your opportunity to participate in these professional development opportunities!
We look forward to connecting with you and supporting you in the year ahead!
Sheryl Van Gruensven, Chief Business Officer/Senior Vice Chancellor for Institutional Strategy
Susan Gallagher-Lepak, RN, PhD, Dean, College of Health, Education, and Social Welfare