Student Employee Appreciation Week activities
Student Employee Appreciation Week, April 13 through 17, is a chance for everyone on campus to take time to appreciate the outstanding student employees who contribute to the operation and success of our campus. UW-Green Bay’s celebration will include:
• An e-mailed trivia quiz for student employees with a chance at daily promotions;
• Specials at the University Union’s Corner Store for supervisor purchase for student employees;
• Free ice cream at 11 a.m. on Monday, April 13, for all student employees, with campus “celebrities” doing the scooping in the University Union Lobby;
• Cookie decorating (and eating) in the University Union Lobby at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, April 14, for student employees;
• Rock Climbing at the Kress on Monday – Friday evenings, 6 to 9 p.m.;
• A fun evening with free games in the Phoenix Club, Tuesday, April 14 at 7 p.m.;
• A chance for student employees to claim promo items on Wednesday, April 15, beginning at 11 a.m. by playing the Lollipop game, also in the University Union Lobby;
• Student Employee of the Year will be named in a ceremony on Thursday, April 16; and
• Free Popcorn for Student Employees on Friday, April 17, beginning at 11 a.m. in the University Union Lobby.
Supervisors will receive packets to distribute to their employees with fun ideas to celebrate Student Employee Appreciation Week in your department. Questions? Contact Becky Wendt at X2556 or email@example.com.