2022 Lakeshore Water Summit being held at the UW-Green Bay Manitowoc campus
The Lakeshore Water Institute, a collaborative partnership between the UW-Green Bay Manitowoc campus and the Lakeshore Natural Resource Partnership, cordially invites you to join us for a fun and interactive evening.
Please join us for the 2022 Lakeshore Water Summit: Emerging Trends in Manitowoc County Stream Quality on Wednesday, October 12,
from 5 to 8 p.m. The event will be held in Hillside Hall, Room H102 at the UW-Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus.
6 to 6:30 p.m.
- Poster session and career expo
- High school project showcase
- Careers in freshwater science table displays
6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- 2022 Water Quality update, presented by UW-Green Bay student researchers
7:30 to 8 p.m.
- Panel discussion with UW-Green Bay Freshwater Collaborative and regional farmers
For more information and/or RSVP, please contact:
Jim Kettler, LNRP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Abler, UW-Green Bay: email@example.com
Rick Hein, UW-Green Bay: firstname.lastname@example.org