University ID Services to perform Transact system upgrade
University ID Services will be doing a Transact system upgrade on May 15-16.
During this time:
- all registers (dining locations, Phoenix Club, UTIC, Student Billing) will accept cash, Pass Points and Dining Points. Debit/credit cards will not work.
- eAccounts will not be available to add funds to your ID card
- vending machines will accept cash or debit/credit, Pass Points will not work
- Pharos printing stations will not work
- Individuals will not be able to get a new or replacement ID card
- Follett Bookstore will not be able to accept Pass Points
- URec will not be able to accept Pass Points or Dining Points
- Mobile order will only accept debit/credit
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.