April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. To raise awareness while following social distancing guidelines and mandates, Healthy Choices Task Force, UREC Outdoors and Family Services Sexual Assault Center are partnering to host a virtual run/walk/hike. Spread awareness and stay active by yourself or with members of your household! Instructions for Participation:
1. Download the AllTrails App on your smartphone.
2. You can use a suggested trail or create your own route.
3. Every time you go out for a run, walk or hike, hit record at the start of your activity.
4. When you have finished your activity, hit the record button again and click save.
5. Take a screenshot of your activity stats (length, time – map is optional).
6. Upload each activity to Instagram, tagging @urecoutdoors_uwgb, @uwgb_hctf, and @sacfsnew including #uwgbSAAM and #virtualuwgb.
Prizes (to UW-Green Bay students only) will be awarded at the end of the challenge for longest single activity and most activity.