Attend the WCPA “Professional Development Institute”, focusing on disability on campus
The Wisconsin College Personnel Association (WCPA) will focus their “Professional Development Institute”, on disability on campus and advocating for accessibility. Sessions will take place Thursday, April 20 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Housing and Residential Education has sponsored our institutional registration so all UW-Green Bay faculty, staff and students can participate in any of the sessions that are offered. Some sessions include:
- UW-System trend data for students with disabilities and campus services provided
- Designing accessible resources
- Book Discussion regarding “Sitting Pretty”
- LGBTQ and Disabled: Navigating and Thriving in Higher Education
- Student panel regarding campus access and accommodations
- Accessible Events Checklist.
For specific schedule details, please check out the WCPA website. To obtain the UW-Green Bay registration password, please contact Student Accessibility Services at email@example.com