As a lengthy and spectacular fall color season peaked on campus from mid to late October, student photography interns Lauren Hlavka ’15 and Samantha Zingsheim ’15 joined UW-Green Bay staff photographer Eric Miller in capturing images of the always-changing landscape. (Click thumbnails to enter slideshow view.)More...
- UW-Shariff: Family follows scholarly advice
- From farm to fellowship: Student earns $50K EPA award
- Photos: Chancellor’s Scholarship Dinner 2014
- College kid makes good: Top doctor returns to serve region’s children
- Photos: Fond farewell to fall 2014