When Doug Wirth began attending UW-Green Bay as a transfer student, he was struggling. Struggling with his father’s recent suicide. Struggling with his sexuality. And like so many college students, struggling to find his place in the world. It was the mid-1980s, and the Fond du Lac native had just transferred to UW-Green Bay. He’d […]More...
- School of Business’ Radosevich honored as inaugural Cofrin Endowed Chair
- Campus celebrates achievements, looks to the future during Convocation
- To honor and to serve: Alumnus endows scholarship in name of Social Work’s Baer
- 2012 grad Morgan Gantz works to study and protect our nation’s wilderness
- Slideshow: Celebrating the season