More than most, Todd Bartels ’82 and Julie (Rose) Bartels ’82 can appreciate the return on investment from UW-Green Bay. They know that many of UW-Green Bay’s 6,900 students are from cities, small towns and rural areas within 100 miles of campus. They know that many earn their own way through college. They know that […]More...
- UW-Green Bay International Education and Study Abroad have banner years
- Close-ups: Take in the sights, sounds and smells of summer at UW-Green Bay
- Business grads can relate to hard work, local roots
- UWGB Alumni Association Golf Outing raises $15,000 for scholarships
- Travel tip: Course provides trip inside human body