Grandparents’ University at UW-Green Bay continued a proud tradition of multigenerational fun in learning July 10-11, when nearly 200 grandparents and grandkids took part in the eighth annual camp. “We have 198 people who have registered for Grandparent University,” said Camps Director Mona Christensen. “It’s a two-day program where grandparents and grandkids sign up for a class that they take together.”More...
- Togetherness, fun in learning at heart of Grandparents’ University
- Gary L. Miller named sixth chancellor of UW-Green Bay; will assume role Aug. 1
- Fun, healing go hand-in-hand at special UW-Green Bay summer camp
- Alumni enjoyed golfing ‘fore’ scholarships
- Out and about: Celebrating fun, friends and (Phoenix) Friday on the Fox