More on Chancellor's Medallion recipients
Six graduating seniors at UW-Green Bay received Chancellor’s Medallions in ceremonies on Friday, Dec. 17. The medallions recognize academic achievement and leadership demonstrated through campus and community involvement over the course of the students’ UW-Green Bay careers.
• Cassandra Byerly, Milwaukee, who graduated with degrees in Elementary Education and Spanish, summa cum laude.
• Kari Kropp, Pulaski, who received her bachelor’s degree in Education with a minor in Spanish and cum laude academic honors.
• Gary Nevala Jr., Montreal, Wis., bachelor’s in Business Administration with an emphasis in management, minors in Spanish and Communication, and cum laude honors.
• David Prochazka, Gothenburg, Sweden, who earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in management and a minor in psychology.
• Tanya Schmidt, Fond du Lac, who earned degrees in psychology and Human Development, and won a series of awards for her work as a resident assistant and staff member with the Residence Life program.
• Zachary Taylor, Baraboo, graduated with summa cum laude, or highest honors, and distinction in the major, earning his bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in secondary education.
Full writeups on each of the honorees give you a sense for what top students are accomplishing at UW-Green Bay, click here.