UW-Green Bay alumni are finalists in the 2023 Future 15 & Young Professional Awards
Nominees in bold are UW-Green Bay staff or alumni. Congratulations!
Current Young Professionals (CYP) created the young professional awards in 2007 as a way to honor those who advance its mission by profiling best practices that could be adopted by other local individuals and organizations. Additionally, CYP sought to recognize local young professionals in Greater Green Bay who are achieving noteworthy accomplishments and contributing to the overall quality of life.
Future 15 annually profiles 15 young professionals and awards a Young Professional of the Year, Young Entrepreneur of the Year, and Next Generation Best Place to Work. These honorees are currently influencing the growth, prosperity, and quality of life in Greater Green Bay and demonstrate the ability to positively impact the area in the future through professional accomplishments and community involvement.
We’d like to congratulate the finalists for the 2023 Future 15 & Young Professional Awards!
Future 15 and Young Professional of the Year finalists:
– Jessica Adams Nelson, St. Norbert College and Brown County Government
– Bradley Burmeister, Green Bay Emergency Medicine Services
– Dr. Vallari Chandna, UW-Green Bay (Faculty/Staff)
– Megan Dickman-Renard, The Business and Dickman Media Group
– Cam Fuller, St. Norbert College (’13 – Business Administration, Marketing & Management)
– Amanda Garcia, Casa ALBA Melanie
– Jasmine Gordon, St. Norbert College
– Ben Gunderson, Greater Green Bay YMCA
– Ashley Heim, Bellin Health
– Ashley Jones, Bellin Health Foundation (’13 – Public Administration, Political Science)
– Joseph Kucksdorf, Bellin Health (’07 – Human Biology, Kinesiology & Exercise Science)
– Sarah Olejniczak, St. Norbert College
– Bryan Schwebke, Paramount Performance
– Justis Tenpenny, Napalese Lounge & Grille (’18 – Communications and Media Studies)
– Jose Villa, Fox Communities Credit Union (’16 – Business Administration)
Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalists:
– Emily Jacobson, Green Bay Doulas
– Tarlton Knight, The Tarlton Theatre
– Celeste Faye Parins, Voyageurs Bakehouse
Next Generation Best Place to Work finalists:
– America’s Service Line
– Bellin Health
Learn more about the awards here.