Nonprofit Education & Development Network to offer grant writing workshop
The UW-Green Bay Nonprofit Education & Development Network is offering a unique opportunity to nonprofit, business, and government leaders in Wisconsin.
The “Grant Writing Basics Virtual Workshop” is an informative and hands-on virtual training on grant writing where attendees will learn:
- The outline of a common grant proposal
- Where to look for funding for your organization
- The most common grant writing mistakes & more!
Experienced UW extension educators will co-lead the workshop to make it informative, fun, and interactive!
The workshop is free and will take place on Thursday November 10, from 10:00am-12:00pm.
To register, click here or scan the QR code.
With questions, contact one of the presenters:
- Addison Vang, Eau Claire, Chippewa, & Dunn Counties
- firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 590-4775
- Ariga Grigorian, Sawyer County & Lac Courte Oreilles Tribe
- email@example.com or (715) 638-3295
- Mia Ljung, Outagamie & Winnebago Counties
- firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 470-4645
- Patrick Nehring, Brown & Kewaunee Counties
- email@example.com or (920) 764-1915