The Top 5 “Featured Connection” items up in rotation on the main UW-Green Bay homepage through Thursday (Oct. 15) are:
• A photo gallery from a busy October week (LGBTQ awareness, an educators’ conference, a Lawton Gallery opening, fall colors and more),
• Todd Sanders’ juxtaposition of then-and-now snapshots of various UW-Green Bay locations,
• A feature story on successful UW-Green Bay alumni who volunteered their personal testimonials to a radio advertising campaign for their alma mater,
• A short feature about how college students learn when toddlers come to campus, at the Language Learning Lab,
• A carryover story on the philanthropic organization Friends of the Cofrin Library and its gift to make the library lobbies a more attractive place for students to hang out.