Cultural Cuisine: Latin American Luncheon tickets on sale
Tickets are on sale for the Latin American Luncheon to be held in the Phoenix Rooms from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, October 6. Purchase yours at the University Ticketing and Information Center. The cost is $13.50 for staff and faculty. Bilingual Admissions Advisor, Marisa Leza De Roza will host.
Enjoy Latin American Cuisine and entertainment and a presentation by Marisa Leza De Roza. Sponsored by the University Union, University Dining & Office of Admissions.
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2016
Time: 12-1 p.m.
Location: Phoenix Room, University Union
- Garden Salad
- Mixed Greens, Carrots, Cucumbers, Onion, and Tomatoes with a Cilantro Vinaigrette Dressing
- Chicken Enchilada – Mexico: A Corn Tortilla filled with Chicken and Cheese
- Baleadas – Honduras: Tacos made with Flour Toritillas and flled with Cheese and Cream
- Vegetarian Ceviche – Peru: Mushrooms and Artichokes in a Citrus Marinade
- Mexican Rice: Rice mixed with Tomatoes and Mexican Spices
- Surprise Dessert
- Lemonade, Coffee and Water
Tickets are available for purchase at the University Ticketing and Information Center from Sept. 13 through Oct. 3, 2016. Pass Points, Dining Points, credit card, check, or cash accepted. Please call 465-2400 with any questions. Seating is limited.