Lakeshore Water Summit to take place at UW-Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus on Wednesday, Oct. 10
The 2018 Lakeshore Water Summit: Emerging Trends in Manitowoc County Stream Quality will take place on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Founders Hall Room (F149) at the UW-Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus. It is free and open to the public.
The Lakeshore Water Institute (LWI), is a collaborative partnership between the UW-Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus and the Lakeshore Natural Resource Partnership.
- Social: Light refreshments and posters on display, 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Water quality update: This presentation will be given by UW-Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus student interns, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Investing in our community’s future through LWI: Including Q&A with students and faculty, 7:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
For more information and/or RSVP, please contact:
- Jenn Hansmann, LNRP: Jenn@lnrp.org
- Rebecca Abler, UW-Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus: Rebecca.email@example.com
- Rick Hein, UW-Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus: Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org