More details on UW System Listening Sessions
We have more information about the Listening Sessions to be hosted by President Ray Cross and Chancellor Gary L. Miller in the Union’s Phoenix Room next Tuesday (Sept. 15) as part of the UW System’s strategic planning process. Our earlier Log notice indicated the two sessions — one from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. and the other from 5 to 6:30 p.m. — would be tailored to community and campus feedback, respectively, but the latest information says the sessions will differ by questions addressed.
Session I (1:30 p.m.) will consider the following broad questions:
• Where do you see the education sector going in the next 10-20 years?
• In what ways can the UW best serve your sector’s needs?
• What can the UW do to positively affect education in the State of Wisconsin?
Session II (5 p.m.) will seek input about the UW System in general:
• Share your thoughts on how the UW System can improve the quality of your life and lives of those around you
• Contribute your ideas for how UW System can help strengthen the state’s economy
• Help UW System lay the foundation for the role we can play in shaping the Wisconsin of tomorrow
For more info or to RSVP for one of the sessions, as required.