University Leadership Awards nominations due Sunday, Sept. 15
The online nomination process for the 39th annual University Leadership Awards program (Chancellor’s Medallion, University Leadership Award and Outstanding Student Award) is now open. The deadline for nominating is Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. The process is secure and will have the most current information available.
The University Leadership Awards honor Green Bay campus students who have demonstrated academic excellence along with outstanding leadership at the university and in the community. Currently, only students enrolled at the Green Bay campus are eligible for these awards. Each of our branch campuses administers a unique awards process and ceremony; for more information, contact your Solution Center staff.
Below are the nomination instructions. These instructions are also on the nomination web page for review when you are ready to nominate.
- Review the award nomination criteria on the University Leadership Awards Website
- Step 1: Click on Nominations and log in using your campus login credentials. Find a student to nominate by searching for their name or by viewing a list of potential graduates; add the student and award nomination to your nomination list
- Step 2: Review your ENTIRE nomination list
- Step 3: Submit your ENTIRE nomination list
- You will receive an email confirmation upon completion
- Important: Your nominations will not be submitted or saved until you complete step 3.
- You will be timed-out after several hours of inactivity and your unsaved nomination list will be emptied. Please complete all your nominations in a single session.
- Nominations can only be submitted one time. After you complete your nominations, any additional nominations will need to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the nomination site, you can find it on the Student Life website, or by clicking on the direct link https://sis.uwgb.edu/studentlife/awards/nomination/.