Phoenix Prompts: Tell a friend about UW-Green Bay
Lead the charge! In the smallest of ways, you can become one of UW-Green Bay’s greatest champions. How can you help YOUR University in the year ahead? Here are some ideas:
- Tell friends, family and neighbors that UW-Green Bay is a place where students can learn more, do more, be more.
- Open your classroom or lab to visiting students or visit a local high school. Email Director of Admissions Jen Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Engage with families on their tours of UW-Green Bay. Ask where they are from and what field of study they are interested in. Refer a faculty member or program. Tell them what you love about UW-Green Bay.
- Invite friends, family and neighbors with prospective students to take a tour of UW-Green Bay. Give them a personal tour!
- Show your UW-Green Bay pride! Display UW-Green Bay goods. Wear your UW-Green Bay gear. Grab a Phoenix Pride window decal on your way out today and proudly display in your office or car window. Think of creative ways that your department or unit can celebrate Phoenix Fridays.
- Invite someone to a UW-Green Bay music or theatre performance, or an art exhibit.
- Invite a friend to join you for a Weidner event. weidnercenter.com
- Invite a friend to join you for a Green Bay athletics event. greenbayphoenix.com
- As you travel, wear your UW-Green Bay gear and take pride in the reputation of the UW System and the Green Bay community.
- Answer the call, when media calls! You are a subject matter expert. Your interview raises your profile and that of UW-Green Bay! See UW-Green Bay experts guide at uwgb.edu/univcomm/experts.
- Be social. Follow UWGB social media
and participate by commenting, reposting, etc.
- Share your positive stories and perspectives of the University on social media and tag University accounts or use #uwgb. Contact Social Media Coordinator Jena Richter Landers, email@example.com if you have questions or need a quick “how-to.”
- Grab a viewbook on your way out and share with one (or two, or three) prospective students or parents.
- Suggest your own creative ideas and send to Sue Bodilly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete three items on this list by December 31 to be entered into a drawing for a free lunch with Chancellor Miller or free parking in a 15-minute parking spot of choice for one week.
Send the three items you completed to email@example.com.