Tips for students starting the semester on campus
Face Coverings Required Indoors
Face coverings are required once inside UW-Green Bay campus buildings, which includes the concourse system. The University will be providing each student with two cloth facemasks.
Mask Pick-up Locations
On the Green Bay Campus, masks can be picked up at the University Ticketing and Information Center (UTIC) in the University Union and the Community Center at Residence Life. At the Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan Campuses, masks can be picked up at or near Student Services. Additional locations may be added. Students unable to wear a face covering, should contact Disability Services before classes begin regarding accommodations.
Other tips for students:
- Plan ahead. Whether it is ordering lunch, a workout at the Kress Center, or talking to a Career Services advisor, you will need to do a little planning to make it all come together. Scheduling appointments and ordering ahead will be a big part of navigating life this fall.
- You will see frequent cleaning of high-touch areas such as doors, stairwells and restrooms. Please give staff the time and space they need to get the job done, and thank them for their efforts.
- Expect to see markers on many floors indicating proper social distancing in reception areas, student hang outs or anyplace a line may form.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed by most entrances to buildings as well as some throughout campus.
- Water bottle filling stations are available (they’re touchless), drinking fountains will be closed, so bring a water bottle.