More from UWGB Dining
If you didn’t see yesterday’s Log, it is worth a look back in your inbox (see “Dining Changes: Read all about it”) regarding our new partner — Çhartwells — beginning August 1, as well as summer closures, summer dining availability, etc. In addition, here is a reminder to the campus community that dining services campus-wide remain exclusive to contacted partners (A’viands through July 31 and Chartwells starting August 1). The “exclusions” to this exclusivity including the following:
- Weidner Center (open to pre-approved and licensed caterers) – note that all alcohol service is provided by our dining contract partner
- Kress Events Center – front service desk concessions is operated by the Kress with consigned product from A’viands
- Green Bay Athletics – operation of concessions within the main event gym/Carol’s Court
- Phoenix Club inside the University Union – operated by the University Union
- Shorewood Golf Course – operated by Shorewood
- Purchase of non-perishable food items at a total spend under $50 is also allowed
All catering, campus-wide, is to be provided by the campus dining partner. Any exceptions or requests for waivers should be submitted many weeks (3+ please) in advance. Departments making such a request will be asked to discuss their catering plans and needs with our dining contact partner before the request will be reviewed.
Access PDF and online forms to make this request on the University Union Forms page and select “Non-Standard Food Event Authorization – NSFEA.” Departments seeking to expend funds on food also need prior approval from the Controller’s Office – (see Food Expense Approval Form (Non-Student). Any and all questions pertaining to our contract with A’viands or the future contact with Chartwells should be directed the Campus Dining Services Contract Administrator – Rick Warpinski at #2090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.