UW System is sponsoring ‘Free Application Week’ for Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan Campuses, June 5-15
The UW System is sponsoring a Free Application Week for the Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan Campuses, June 5-15, 2020. When completing the application, students who select the Marinette, Manitowoc or Sheboygan Campuses will not be prompted to pay the fee.
“Students have incredible opportunities to continue their education in the Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan communities through their local campuses,” says Executive Director of Admissions, Rachele Bakic. “We are proud of the affordable and accessible options UW-Green Bay is able to provide. We are thrilled to offer this Free Application Week to make it even easier for students to take the next step, especially during this challenging time.”
- Students with questions about the application can reach out to the UW-Green Bay Admissions Office at 920-465-2111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UW-Green Bay will host three Free Application Week Virtual Events on June 5, June 9 and June 12 at 11 a.m. CST. These programs with include an overview of each campus, information from current students, and the opportunity to talk about individual applications with an Admissions counselor.
- Admissions counselors will also be available virtually weekdays 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Saturdays, June 6 and June 13, 2020 from 11 a.m. to noon to answer questions about the application.
More about the Marinette, Manitowoc and Sheboygan Campuses:
- These dynamic campuses are set in lively communities, and offer affordable and personal education.
- Students can pursue an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in several high-demand fields; many of them directly related to careers and professional opportunities right in their own hometowns.