On Saturday, May 1, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m, head over to Titletown Plaza next to Lambeau Field for interactive art, live entertainment, and engaging conversations! UW-Green Bay, along with other eco-friendly organizations will help participants see how the “reduce, reuse + recycle” adage will come to life through interactive exhibits, performances and more. Create eco-friendly art, engage with local experts and learn how you can help make every day Earth Day.
Learn more from these organizations:
• Barkhausen Waterfowl Preserve
• The Edge VR
• The Farmory
• Fork Farms
• Green Bay Botanical Gardens
• Green Bay Department of Public Works
• NBC 26 Weather Team
• New Leaf Foods
• Olde Main Street + The Art Garage
• Planting for a Purpose
• Tri-County Recycling
• UW-Green Bay’s Cofrin Center for Biodiversity
• Wisconsin Conservation Voters
Enjoy interactive art, live entertainment + engaging conversations:
• Paint-by-number mural with The Art-Hop Collective | 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Flower pounding with The Art Garage + Olde Main Street | 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Music from Randy Peterson | 10-10:30 a.m. + 11-11:30 a.m.
• Panel discussion facilitated by the Wisconsin Conservation Voters | 12:15-12:45 p.m.
• Entertainment by Miss Jamie | 1:15-2 p.m.
Doing a little Spring cleaning? Bring your electronic devices to Lot 5 at Lambeau Field so that we can properly dispose of the items that are prohibited from landfills. We’ll also have a paper shredder onsite (in Lot 5) to safely dispose of your paper documents. Please note the following items cannot be accepted: Items with freon (dehumidifiers, air conditioners, etc.), monitors or TVs.