Monday, March 23, 2020, 6:18 PM
Safer at Home:
Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers will put into effect a Safer-at-Home order for all residents in the state of Wisconsin on Tuesday, March 24, 2020. This is, in essence, a complete closure of our campuses, meaning no one is allowed to be on any campus without prior notification or permission from University Police. All buildings will be locked as of 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and as many people as possible should stay home.
For UW-Green Bay students still living on campus:
- Education continues. The Governor’s order provides an exemption for the purposes of alternative education.
- Any student planning to move out by the March 27, 10 p.m. deadline can continue to check out until that time, but in light of the Governor’s order, the sooner you can arrange to do so the better. See Express Check-out for more information.
- Resident students who have been approved to remain on campus are prohibited from being in community spaces for more than 10 minutes or the time necessary to fulfill the purpose (e.g. pick up meals, receive mail, IT equipment). Following these guidelines in critical.
- Students will not be allowed to access any campus buildings other than residence life buildings.
- If you have questions about any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Residence Life at 920-465-2040.