Register today! Strategies for Nonprofit Resilience conference being held Wednesday April 5
Strategies for Nonprofit Resilience
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
8:30 a.m.-4.30 p.m.
Lambeau Field, 1265 Lombardi Ave, Green Bay
Join UW-Green Bay for our first annual Nonprofit Conference on Wednesday, April 5. The event is a collaboration between the Nonprofit Education and Development Network and the Division of Continuing Education and Community Engagement. Our keynote will be Michael Nyenhuis, President and CEO, UNICEF USA. Our co-sponsor for the event is Delaware North.
Topics for all levels including staff, executive and board members
There will be three sessions throughout the day with presentations specific to nonprofit staff, executive leadership, board of directors and a mix.
- Evaluate & Renew Your Strategy for Inclusion & Belonging
- Developing a Major Gifts Program
- Fostering & Accelerating Generative Governance
- Developing Your Volunteer Team
- Reclaim Your Why: Empower Your Values
- Project Management to Renew Your Focus & Effectiveness
- Bring Your Brand to Life
- Leading Innovation & Change
- Revitalize Your Strategic Priorities
To learn more and register for this event, please visit this web site. For more information, contact Teri Zuege-Halvorsen, executive regional manager, Continuing Professional Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-663-7316.