Admissions is calling on you
Chancellor Miller and Provost Fritz made calls last Friday, March 6, to undecided admitted freshmen. Would you consider joining the Admissions team from 5-7 some evening? No prior knowledge is necessary, and support is given throughout the evening to the callers. E-mail Jen Jones at email@example.com if you are interested.
Remaining call nights for this spring:
• March 16, 17, 19, 23, 24, 26, 30, 31
• April 2, 6, 7, 9, 13, 16, 20, 21, 23, 27, 28, 30
• May 4, 5, 7, 11, 12, 14
A reminder of other ways to help:
• Academic departments and units can volunteer as a group to call or e-mail prospects.
• To those already planning to go into high school or college classrooms to guest lecture, teach, or give a presentation, Jones can provide promotional materials and/or talking points.
• Engage student organizations that are allied with academic departments to help with any of the above outreach to prospective students.
• When you see tour groups in the hallway, feel free to welcome those families and introduce yourself. (Where are you from? Know what you might like to study?) Your interaction is welcomed!
• Reach out to the Admissions Office if you want to learn more about recruitment/enrollment. Admissions would be happy to come to your meetings to share updates and ideas for recruitment. Also, let Admissions know if you have groups of prospective students on campus.