UW-Green Bay alumni recognized for extraordinary efforts as 2021 Golden Apple Teachers of Distinction
UW-Green Bay graduates impact generations! Congratulations to the UW-Green Bay alumni selected as Teachers of Distinction in the first round of the Golden Apple Awards selection process. These outstanding teachers make a big impact on the students, parents and community. The teachers of Distinction and soon-to-be announced Golden Apple recipients will be honored at the 2021 Golden Apple Awards ceremony, televised on CW14 on Wednesday, April 21, at 6 p.m. and Fox 11 on Sunday, April 25, at 5 p.m.
- Jessica Bernard, Nicolet Elementary School, Graduated in 2007 with B.S., Major: Elementary Education.
- Chuck Bretl ’88 Algoma Elementary School, Human Development
- Michael Charles ’10 Wilder Elementary School, M.S.L. in Applied Leadership for Teaching and Learning
- Dan Dennis ’98 Leonardo da Vinci School for Gifted Learners, Elementary Education
- Autumn Lensmire ’16, Luxemburg-Casco Primary School, Elementary Education
- April Neuville ’04, Father Allouez Catholic School, Elementary Education
- Rachel Stoddard ’06, Luxemburg-Casco High School, Biology
- Jodi Sullivan ’98, Holy Cross Catholic School, Elementary Education
- Danielle Wied ’13, Sunnyside Elementary School, Elementary Education
- Lindsey Hilgemann ’10, Ashwaubenon High School Literacy Team, Graduated in 2010 with a B.A., Major: English, Minor: Secondary Education.
- Jayme Shefchik ’06, Bay View Middle School Aquarius Team, Graduated in 2006 with a B.S., Major: Elementary Education, Minor: Psychology.
- Mary Swinford, ’00, Bay View Middle School Aquarius Team, Certification in Elementary Education
- Karen Kiefer ’97, The Academy Team of N.E.W. School of Innovation, History
- Eric Seyler ’04, The Academy Team of N.E.W. School of Innovation, History
- Tracy Wiedeman, ’00, Pulaski Community School District Full Online Learning Second Grade Team, Elementary Education.
- Ryan Long, ’99, Webster Elementary Fifth-Grade Team, Elementary Education
*Additions or corrections should be sent to the Office of Alumni Relations.