New opportunities for project managers
Here’s a new opportunity for nonprofit managers. Now enrolling: Excellence in Nonprofit Leadership Certificate and stand-alone training sessions. 100% online with supplemental discussions, readings, and links used before and during sessions.
Facing new challenges and priorities? Leading a program or a nonprofit organization today has become much more complex than ever. It is no longer enough to know basic operational skills. Subtler and more sophisticated skills are needed.
Stand alone sessions or the entire package include the following courses:
- Building a Strong Fund Development Program with Shane Kohl of ThedaCare Family of Foundations, Feb 5
- Developing an Active Board of Directors with Melinda Pollen and Patrick Nehring of UW-Extension Madison Brown County, Feb 19
- Foundations of Financial Management with Steve Zimmerman of Spectrum Nonprofit Services, March 12
- Human Resources Management with Tori England of TEngland Consulting, April 9
- Marketing & Communications Strategies with Bridget Krage O’Connor of O’Connor Connective, April 30
- Capstone project in collaboration with UWGB and UWEX faculty, complete by May 31
Each session fee is $169, or $750 for all 5-sessions + capstone (to earn Certificate and Badge). Visit this link to learn more.
TOP INSTRUCTORS! Presenters are consultants and experts in their field. Interactive online class. Resources and tools. It can be completed in three months.
Who Should Attend: The Excellence in Nonprofit Leadership program, beginning in early February, is especially suited to developing nonprofit leaders hoping to advance their careers.
- Program Directors
- Program Managers
- Board Members
- Key Volunteers