UW-Green Bay helps prepare poll workers with election course
GREEN BAY (WLUK) — UW-Green Bay is helping poll workers prepare for the 2022 Gubernatorial Election.
The university will host Gubernatorial Election Academy, a two and a half-day course on Nov. 29 – Dec. 1.
It will cover multiple topics including:
- Gubernatorial Elections-Where do I start?
- Preparing your Chief Inspectors
- Absentee Balloting Processing
- Emergency Contingent Planning
- Handicap Accessibility including curbside voting
- What to do after the polls close
- Exit Polling and Observers
A session for training poll workers will take place on Dec. 1.