UW-Green Bay alumni are part of 'Future 15'
Current, the young professionals network coordinated by the Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, is turning the spotlight on the community’s future leaders this week. The Chamber published a special section in the Green Bay Press-Gazette to highlight its “Future 15” community leaders. On Thursday, they’ll honor those leaders and other award winners at a banquet at Riverside Ballroom. Of special interest on the UW-Green Bay campus is the fact at least four of the 15 are alumni:
• Jacqueline Frank ’00, English and history, executive director, National Railroad Museum
• Mary Frank-Arlt ’08, business administration and psychology, community relations specialist, Wisconsin Public Service Corp.
• Ryan Price ’07, communications, partner development coordinator, Schreiber Foods
• Jody Weyers ’96, communication processes, volunteer and communications coordinator, American Red Cross – Lakeland Chapter
There’s a fifth honoree among the 15 with campus ties:
• Adi Redzic, program director for the Mauthe Center
To read the article about the “Future 15,” click here.