Staff notes: Cofrin Library staff and conference presentations
Last week several members of the library staff were busy presenting and organizing conferences. Staff presenting at the Wisconsin Association of Academic Librarians conference in Wisconsin Dells:
• Mitchell Scott and Joan Robb presented “DIY Collection Analysis”
• Paula Ganyard was on a panel with colleagues from UW-River Falls, UW-Milwaukee, and Marquette University presenting “Choose Your Future: Strategic Planning Makes it Happen”
• Joan Robb presented with colleagues from UW-Baraboo and UW-Milwaukee on “Yes, All 26 Campuses: Improving Ebook Access through Consortial Acquisition”
• Renee Ettinger coordinated the conference poster sessions, where there were a record number for this conference at 33
• Emily Rogers is serving this year as chairperson of the Wisconsin Association of Academic Librarians.
Meanwhile, presenting at the ELUNA (Ex Libris Users North America) conference in Montreal, Canada, was Melissa Platkowski. Her presentation was “Hot Mess to Hot Mama: Making over the Most Popular Journals Report from SFX.” Melissa was the only person from the UW System Libraries to present at this conference.